Guys, it’s 2020!!! Can you believe it?? Is anyone else like, in awe, that we’ve made it into another decade?!! I, for one, can’t wait to see what’s to come!
Anyway, speaking of beginning a new decade… I am starting to plan what I am packing for our 10 -year anniversary trip, oh my goodness! ( Post- to come later this week.) While I was going through my bikinis and shopping for a few new ones and I realized that so many of my favorite pieces and places to shop are designers and companies that are either founded by other bloggers and/or influencers or who I discovered on Instagram over the years. So cool, RIGHT?! You guys know I love a good suit and all of my current faves came from the brands on this list. I love that I have eliminated the headache of finding yet again a design that is going to make me feel confident/sexy … by using social media!!!! It is amazing! I swear I never would have thought… but, hey, it is 2020!!!! So, I figured I would share with you guys some of my favorite brands I have found through Instagram that I wear on repeat every season.
Favorite Swimwear Instagrams
- shopweworewhat- It is no secret that I am beyond obsessed with everything that Danielle Bernstein has designed. The style and fit of her swimsuits are AMAZING! Anytime I have a trip/vacation coming up, I know I can’t go wrong with checking out her latest collection. From swimsuits to cover ups, she has got you covered.
- Inamorata– Emily Ratajkowski really knows how to make you feel confident in your own skin, that is for sure! I have some of her iconic swimwear and I also have a few pieces from her lingerie collection. They make me soo so comfortable and self-assured. Recently, she also dropped a suit collection – right now it’s just the skirt and blazer – but, they are FIRE!!! I will definitely be packing some of her designs for my trip.
- Solid & Striped– I love this brand! They have so many different styles, you can’t go wrong. I have a couple of one-pieces that I can get away with wearing as a bodysuit as well, score! Their suits are unique while still being simple, and super cute. You can often find their line on shopbop and revolve as well.
- Same Los Angeles– I have been following Shea Marie FOREVER! I love her style. Her swimwear collection for Same is so chic and fashion-forward. It’s all really one of a kind pieces
- Self Portrait– What can I say, about this brand <3 It is so Brigitte Bardot, which is totally my vibe. I love how their swimwear is so luxe and just radiates a modern classic style. Super cool statement suits for sure!
Really, I just think that it is just so amazing that we have brands & designs we can trust right at our fingertips!
What about you guys? Favorites? Thoughts on Instagram shopping?